Thursday, January 26, 2012




O Wind blow to where my heart soars and come back and tell me how it is there
I wait with bated breath for a whiff of some sweet scented air, laden with news of coming rain
I drift upon the breeze, I sail with the clouds
And in my mind’s eye I see
Some figures drifting alongside with me,
Some familiar faces  that tug at my heart’s strings, playing enthralling music
With Lilting music and the rain, I am dancing with my loved ones and singing  , letting my hair down and running all around




O bird fly in the sky but chirp on a branch of this tree ,
Twitter there everyday for me
And bring me tidings of pleasant weather, of wind and of rain


And now I am by the sea, running on the shore, feet in the sand

The shifting sands, the sinking feet and my quivering thoughts ..



No comments:

Post a Comment